Purchasing Contraceptives

So... do you get embarrassed?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. So... do you get embarrassed?

• Yes
    • No
    • I couldn't possibly say....

I use them even though I'm on the pill and I've been with haddock for nearly two years. (woah :wow: ) but that's not 'cos I think he's got anything icky that I might catch, it's purely because I like to make DOUBLE sure I am not going to end up "with child", so basically I'm motivated by utter fear! :hihi:

You make me laugh dear, however, i guess you just like to be extra careful :) Nothing wrong with that!

I wouldn't be embarrassed about buying them, although, we don't use them! I wind Deej up saying he'll have to start wearing them after Madams made her appearance but i know i'll go back on the pill instead.

:hihi: I meant you didnt have to use that checkout :huh:

deffo a mans job buying them though, I wouldnt like to do it :roll:

Erm, true.... but once they were in the basket/trolley I just kinda forgot until they made an appearance on the conveyor belt :)

Seriously though, when I initially started buying them I used to get a little shy about it, but it's not a problem now.

I suppose if people are that shy/embarrassed about it then there's always internet shopping :D

I don't understand why on earth anyone would be embarassed? People must think the world revolves around them, I think they need to realise the checkout people don't give a crap about what you're buying, and probably won't even notice when they scan a packet of condoms!

Don't be so sure.I got some very strange looks in Tesco when purchasing a cucumber,four cartons of fresh custard,some KY jelly and an oven ready chicken.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
It's only embarrassing if you have to nip into the gents to buy them and then hang around for 5 minutes deciding which flavour.

i doesnt matter what the flavour is, it still tastes of rubber :gag:

i know this from my younger days when i would do anything to please my fella :roll:

i am older and wiser now, 7 kids later, and yes all planned ;) and i offered to get some for my teenager kids and they said no thanks we will get our own !!!!!!!!!!, and they did, so no embarrasment there with them :hihi:

My ex used to go wait in the car if it was time to re-stock when we went shopping. She was 24 :-\

Personally I don't see the issue

I do remember one time, we'd just got home from shopping and the condoms were the only thing that needed to go upstairs so I just put them on the stairs to take up when I needed to go up.

She went mental at me, saying I knew her mother was coming round in a bit and not to leave them there where she could see them. :loopy:

Archived