Dixon lane memories

ALIPOPS

No one mentions Keith Littlewoods younger days in Hillsborough, around 1958 - 1962.

He was the meanest scrapper (fighter) I ever saw. He would tackle 2,3,4 fellas at a time and walk away without any damage to himself.

Not one to argue with in those days

Does anyone remember a pub called The Rock on Dixon Lane? It was on the right hand side going down , just above The Norfolk Arms and it just looked like a door way. When you went inside there was a corridor with a small room at the end. Can't remember if there were anymore rooms but it was great for a quiet pint.

No one mentions Keith Littlewoods younger days in Hillsborough, around 1958 - 1962.

He was the meanest scrapper (fighter) I ever saw. He would tackle 2,3,4 fellas at a time and walk away without any damage to himself.

Not one to argue with in those days

Even in later years the bugger wouldn't stay down.

Does anyone remember a pub called The Rock on Dixon Lane? It was on the right hand side going down , just above The Norfolk Arms and it just looked like a door way. When you went inside there was a corridor with a small room at the end. Can't remember if there were anymore rooms but it was great for a quiet pint.

The Rock Tavern,

I'm sure that I may also have had a pint or two in there.

Archived