Where should we go eat tonight?

Happyanna

Ok.. so Hubby likes meat and fish, Im a veggie. We dont want curry but like everything else.

Can you give your suggestions to us as to really good quality establishments for a meal tonight? I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks, Anna

Ok.. so Hubby likes meat and fish, Im a veggie. We dont want curry but like everything else.

Can you give your suggestions to us as to really good quality establishments for a meal tonight? I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks, Anna

Its all subject to budget and location.

Where are you seeking? are you prepared to travel?

Hello everyone thanks for your wonderful ideas! We have been out - hubby found a Greek place in Walkley he liked the look of, but the address we put into the Sat Nav took us up near to the Childrens Hospital and Botanic Garden! I have yet to work out what went wrong.

so.. we went to Eccy road and ended up with a not very exciting or satisfacory Italian :-(

I will, however note all your suggestions down for next time we go. We spent about £35.. about £45 is our top budget for a meal out.

Does loch fyne really do veggie stuff? (rushes to their web page to find out)

Anna xx

Archived