Can anyone tell me price of entry into niche

Originally posted by Emilychee

Ive been in other clubs and bars in town and seen alot more trouble than i saw in Niche. Probably because its not full of p*ssheads looking for a brawl

Thank you Emily!! Another one who knows what were trying to get across to these Niche haters out there! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by kirky

did any of you used to go when it was called nemo's no upstairs no bar and the only refreshments you could get were ice pops.........still bangin tunes though:thumbsup:

No way.... Didnt no about that?? To be honest, Im quite new to Niche. Only been going for about 4 months... cant imagine it being like that though! Bet it was rammed to the point where you cant move in there though:thumbsup:

did any of you used to go when it was called nemo's no upstairs no bar and the only refreshments you could get were ice pops.........still bangin tunes though:thumbsup:

Kirkster ther showing his age! :hihi:

Originally posted by SteveWilson

Kirkster ther showing his age! :hihi:

For real. the furthest back I can remember Niche was when it used to open from 12 midnight till 12 Midday. Now that was Niche. Only the strongest survived back in them days.

Originally posted by spyro2000

For real. the furthest back I can remember Niche was when it used to open from 12 midnight till 12 Midday. Now that was Niche. Only the strongest survived back in them days.

me and my mate (tommy 21 0n the forum) used to dj fridays at the mulberry tavern,we'd finish there then go to niche till 8am (it shut at 8am) then we'd end up at the train station supping tea playing cards etc(usually with a load of new found friends) then before you knew it pubs were open.....so then we'd go to the stonehouse till 5pm when we started at the mulberry again....we'd dj (in a fashion) till it was time for niche again,we'd come out at 12pm sunday and go straight to the howard hotel (house n trance) till 7pm at this point we'd go to the surrey (more new found friends) till 10.30pm and then it was off to sunday mass at the europer till 2am.....then it was home to sleep till tuesday mornings.........BANGIN:thumbsup:

me and my mate (tommy 21 0n the forum) used to dj fridays at the mulberry tavern,we'd finish there then go to niche till 8am (it shut at 8am) then we'd end up at the train station supping tea playing cards etc(usually with a load of new found friends) then before you knew it pubs were open.....so then we'd go to the stonehouse till 5pm when we started at the mulberry again....we'd dj (in a fashion) till it was time for niche again,we'd come out at 12pm sunday and go straight to the howard hotel (house n trance) till 7pm at this point we'd go to the surrey (more new found friends) till 10.30pm and then it was off to sunday mass at the europer till 2am.....then it was home to sleep till tuesday mornings.........BANGIN:thumbsup:

Flippin eck!! Think i lasted till 12pm a couple of times. The image of extremely pale, wide eyed, mucky shoed people crawling out of niche on a sunday afternoon still makes me smile : )

Originally posted by Emilychee

Flippin eck!! Think i lasted till 12pm a couple of times. The image of extremely pale, wide eyed, mucky shoed people crawling out of niche on a sunday afternoon still makes me smile : )

That sounds sick!! If only people had told me about it earlier! :(

Archived