Can anyone tell me price of entry into niche

Originally posted by Emilychee

Flippin eck!! Think i lasted till 12pm a couple of times. The image of extremely pale, wide eyed, mucky shoed people crawling out of niche on a sunday afternoon still makes me smile : )

i used to see ya regular with ya b/f and his mum n dad,they were a right pair of ravers:hihi: :hihi:

good times though wernt they em:thumbsup:

Originally posted by kirky

i used to see ya regular with ya b/f and his mum n dad,they were a right pair of ravers:hihi: :hihi:

good times though wernt they em:thumbsup:

aye they were, my friend went friday; said it was alright but not the same....havent been for about a year now : (

Originally posted by Gerbutt

Ello

I lost my phone and house keys in there on Saturday night and have been trying to contact them since then. Does anyone know away of getting through to them?

Got more chance of getting shot by a tree than getting your stuff back if you left it in niche.

id try phoning them though, they do actually have a lost and found

number - 0114 2751414

if its still that answer machine id try emailing them through their website

http://www.nicheallniter.co.uk

Originally posted by OwlsChick

Got more chance of getting shot by a tree than getting your stuff back if you left it in niche.

But I thought everyone in there 'loved' each other and are the most upstanding and honest people in our community today :confused:

Why would he not get his stuff back, surely some honest individual would hand it in to lost property :)

:hihi:

Originally posted by Gerbutt

nice one :) You know when you go in and you have to take everything out of your pockets and put them in a bowl - I think I may have left then in the bowl......I was very drunk :)

Sorry but i had 2 laugh at that

Dosey Moo

Id say you got a good chance then, i thought u'd left it in the actual club which you really wouldnt have a chance of getting it back.

The bouncers have more than likley to have passed it on to lost and found. Have you tried phoning them?

Archived