Tory opinion poll lead shrinks from 20% to just 6% in 1 year

Hardly lies.

He's rather "porky" looking, and has promised to repeal the hunting ban.

But as my post was in response to ratrace's claim that Cameron went fox hunting, calling ratrace a liar is perfectly accurate. Regarding the porky looking, I think the one eyed Scottish idiot has Cameron pipped on that count, and has proven form in the lies department for good measure.

I take it that you are a Labour supporter and therefore your idea of truth is somewhat different from the rest of the population.

But as my post was in response to ratrace's claim that Cameron went fox hunting, calling ratrace a liar is perfectly accurate. Regarding the porky looking, I think the one eyed Scottish idiot has Cameron pipped on that count, and has proven form in the lies department for good measure.

I take it that you are a Labour supporter and therefore your idea of truth is somewhat different from the rest of the population.

Cameron HAS promised to allow a free vote on hunting with dogs and DID used to go hunting foxes. I wouldn't vote tory for this alone never mind the fact that I don't think he and Osborne could run a whelk stall!

Cameron HAS promised to allow a free vote on hunting with dogs and DID used to go hunting foxes. I wouldn't vote tory for this alone never mind the fact that I don't think he and Osborne could run a whelk stall!

Why are you worried about a free vote?

Because if the tories have a majority it would be likely that the ban would be

repealed in a free vote.

A free vote is exactly what it is, I think they would lose even with an overall majority. If that were to happen, it would strengthen the ban, given it would not have been voted for on party orders.

I think you will find that Blair also promised a free vote on hunting with dogs.

It doesn't concern me that Cameron and Osborne can't run a whelk stall, just so long as they can run the country. That is something that Brown and Darling have proved time and time again that they cannot do.

Archived