Caribbean Spice

Stockers

Anyone we likes tasty takeaway food at a reasonable price should try this place.

It's on London Rd near Barry's Bar and good lord they do some tasty food.

I've been a couple of times now, had the fried fish, rice and peas the other week and had black chicken, rice and peas over the weekend. The food is very tasty and i loves my Caribbean food.

This place comes highly recommended by myself so give it a try.

Anyone we likes tasty takeaway food at a reasonable price should try this place.

It's on London Rd near Barry's Bar and good lord they do some tasty food.

I've been a couple of times now, had the fried fish, rice and peas the other week and had black chicken, rice and peas over the weekend. The food is very tasty and i loves my Caribbean food.

This place comes highly recommended by myself so give it a try.

Whats black chicken :confused:

Their soup is nice and their fried chicken is nice too. So is their brown stewed chicken with "boiled food" . Which fish was it, was it Bream?

Whats black chicken :confused:

Their soup is nice and their fried chicken is nice too. So is their brown stewed chicken with "boiled food" . Which fish was it, was it Bream?

To tell you the truth the few times i've been in have been after the match when i've had a few so it could well have been brown stewed Chicken.

The fish, again i can't be 100% sure having had a few beers by the time i get there. I ask the lass behind the counter and the chef for there recommendations at i go with what they have available.

I've been to the Caribbean quite a few times and this place is as good as any of the home cooked stuff you get over there.

Its good stuff, i'll probably give it a blast next time i fancy a bit of a takeaway. I try not to have too many takeaways but this place is worth breaking the mould for on the odd occassion you feel like treating yourself.

• 5 months later...

Archived