Anyone who works with metal?

Hi people,

I dont know which section to put this in so thought I'd place it in here, sorry if its the wrong place. Does anyone know where I could get a front bumper looking like the one on THIS picture?

Its for a scale truck and to import one from America would be looking at £50 :o

It would need to be 18 x 4cm and the sides to bend 5mm round like in the picture. Id then like x16 3mm holes drilling along the bottom then finally i'd like it polished.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Hi people,

I dont know which section to put this in so thought I'd place it in here, sorry if its the wrong place. Does anyone know where I could get a front bumper looking like the one on THIS picture?

Its for a scale truck and to import one from America would be looking at £50 :o

It would need to be 18 x 4cm and the sides to bend 5mm round like in the picture. Id then like x16 3mm holes drilling along the bottom then finally i'd like it polished.

Is there anyone who can help me?

As usual an engineers skills are undervalued.

a one off piece like that would cost you at least £50.

It's the time involved and the fact that a cnc machine would only be profitable to use it if was turning out a high quantity

• 1 year later...

Archived