Parking in Hillsborough watchout

Garthy

Just think yourselves lucky that you didnt park in the ball car park, because they clamp you and charge you about 100 quid to get it released, all within about 2 minutes of leaving your car.

Happened to 2 members of my family.

the signage in the blue ball car park is quite clear, and looks like its been enhanced over the last few days. anyone stupid enough to park there deserves to be clamped.

the signage in the bradfield road car park is also quite clear and they should start clamping people who abuse that car park too.

The same people who see the signs telling them the penalty if they disregard the notices.

Why do these people think that they can just park anywhere for however long they want to?

Why do they ignore the signs?

these companies issue thousands of these notices everyday......and if they only get 20% to cough up it's a nice little earner.....we had one for staples...ignored it at still waiting for the bailiffs......we trade with staples quite a lot and spend good money so getting done for being over the line was a joke....car park was nearly empty...

and i'm crap at parking

these companies issue thousands of these notices everyday......and if they only get 20% to cough up it's a nice little earner.....we had one for staples...ignored it at still waiting for the bailiffs......we trade with staples quite a lot and spend good money so getting done for being over the line was a joke....car park was nearly empty...

and i'm crap at parking

a nice little earner??:huh:

your in the wrong tho not them, if there are signs up you know the terms of parking when you leave your car there if you disregard them then its your own fault, hopefully they will start clamping and crushing soon, maybe then you will pay your bills!! :loopy:

a nice little earner??:huh:

your in the wrong tho not them, if there are signs up you know the terms of parking when you leave your car there if you disregard them then its your own fault, hopefully they will start clamping and crushing soon, maybe then you will pay your bills!! :loopy:

pay my bills....but not lining the pockets of cowboy clampers....

simple soloution dont park where you shouldnt or out stay your welcome!!

Then you wont be lining the pockets of Cowboy clampers :D

it just annoys me you moaning about getting a FINE when you have caused yourself to get a FINE.

Read the signs, avoid the fines. Simple really isn't it? On the other hand, you could PM me with your address. When I'm in the area, I will park on your lawn for my convenience, unless of course, you have signs stipulating otherwise. :)

Read the signs, avoid the fines. Simple really isn't it? On the other hand, you could PM me with your address. When I'm in the area, I will park on your lawn for my convenience, unless of course, you have signs stipulating otherwise. :)

don't have a lawn....but feel free to park on my drive...i don't use it....i pay my parking fines when issued by the police and council but not private firms who themselves don't play by the rules......

you a clamper loubeelou...

don't have a lawn....but feel free to park on my drive...i don't use it....i pay my parking fines when issued by the police and council but not private firms who themselves don't play by the rules......

you a clamper loubeelou...

:hihi: No eastbank, not a clamper, just a law abiding citizen. :hihi: I know your drive is free, as you park on your neighbours drive. :hihi: Thanks for the offer, but still haven't received your address by PM. I will save you the trouble if there are no fashionable boutiques to visit in your area. :hihi: :hihi: