Beginners Guide to Digital Photography: Charity Unleashed book

Because I'm a nice kind of person, I waited until I collected mine before I replied to this thread. Just in case there was a rush and I missed out. :hihi:

I was a bit cynical about this to start off with (as in, I was imagining it would be a collection of useless 20% off coupons, the kind you can pick up for free from anywhere :rolleyes:), but I looked at the website and what was actually on offer and ordered one immediately.

The thing I would point out is that most of the stuff in the book is "stand-alone". So you get a one-night stay at a hotel (Losehill House, where I've wanted to go for AGES!) and that's it. You don't need to get any extras or pay anything on top of that. Ditto with the free drinks vouchers and spa voucher and every other voucher.

Get it. It's great. I'm looking forward to using up everything. (I have no connection, just wanted to recommend it).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From the Charity Unleased website:

Unfortunately SQ2 photography has had 2 burglaries recently and this has meant that he has had to temporarily close his studio. He will be re opening shortly and we are in constant contact with him about this. The vouchers will be valid for an additional 6 months from September to compensate for this closure and as soon as we have further news we will update the site.

For all queries / bookings of the Square Two Photography Course – Please contact studio@squaretwophotography.com

Archived