7x7 at the Forum.

Elf1

Does any one have any contact details for the people that run this night? I've checked the website but couldn't see any contact details, an email address would be ideal.

The website seems to suggest that they allow people to play any 7 records of their choice, what are the chances of blagging a spot?

Cheers

Hey Elf1.

To get your rather exciting spot at sevenby7, simply send an email to Tim and James (aka Lionel Vinyl and Easy Tiger) at iwant2play@sevenby7.co.uk

listing your favourite colour, preferred dietary regime, aspirations for a more united humanity, or more pertinently, what you want to play. This can be vague (spontaneity is great if you wanna wait til the event), or even a downright lie (if you really wanna play only bulgarian death metal) or even records that don't exist (hehe... that would be a marvellous coup de subversion actually). Just a kind of vague idea of what you want to play will be fine!

Stef.

I honestly think I could answer the first three questions a lot easier than the last. Not sure on what I'd play nothing too scary... anything from Mariah Carey to Whitney Huston.

Thanks for all the help, I'll drop them an email.

Cheers

whoa!

you're gonna play "anything from Mariah Carey to Whitney Huston"?????? thats not much of a range really is it???

if you must play stuff like that take it easy eh? My ears can only take so much diva-esque, american, faux soul warbeling!

• 1 year later...

Someone once played puff the magic dragon...enough said

Stef, can't you convince some girls to play at 7x7....last time was all blokes, some of whom very very nice, but some ahem lady action would be good. No innuendo about that infront of Tim please!

Vic xxx

Don't know if you noticed Vic but there was a whole year between the last post and today (not just a day). Anyway, I'm sure if you were to 'relapse', El Vino could accommodate...

Yeah it was a bit rubbish with no girls last time. Surely there must be about a squillion laydees with the hot 7s about Shef - and plenty of wicked female DJs who could just spend a few quid in Help the Aged or Oxfam or St. Luke's or any one of our city's other fine charity shops (perhaps augment those with a few choice classics from Spin City or up-to-date stuff from Lowlife... ;) )

Archived