I'm from Lowedges and proud!

kaz216

Not true, I read what other posters had to say and looked at the website of the Naltrexone Centre to find out more. It all sounds very positive.

Why shouldn't you?

Why shouldn't you? :roll:. Stop being so childish.

Anyhow I have just googled south yorkshire police lowedges.

Was reading about the crackdown on gangs around the terminus and the problems with fireworks 5 arrests on bonfire night alone.

Also surrounding area dyche lane jordanthorpe drug dealers trading there.

All in all nothing different to most other estates but doesn't make it ok.

why are you all reading the POLICE STATISTICS they bend the truth anyway i live on lowedges its nice its just the minority as usuall. must admit the area went down hill when this doctor arrived,he brought alot of scum with him,hes no doctor who.

why are you all reading the POLICE STATISTICS they bend the truth anyway i live on lowedges its nice its just the minority as usuall. must admit the area went down hill when this doctor arrived,he brought alot of scum with him,hes no doctor who.

Thankyou, sense at last.

When I lived and grew up in various parts of that area, I always did and still do say how lucky we were to have the countyside on our doorsteps, 15-20 mins to chatsworth and bakewll etc. Thats ok for people who are intersted not the ones who can't get past the local rock house.

ive been reading this thread since it started and seems to me most comments have come from numptys prob from posh end ie bradway totley etc, ever thought there supporting this problem with there good kids you know here son theres 20 quid have a good nite. and for the comment about walking kids t school with fag in 1 hand and child in other idiot comment,prob came from bradway

good comment alex3659 should think our selfs lucky,not every area in sheffield has this access on door step, i lived here all my life and like i said its only the minority that let it down,and your posh areas do not fall out of this eqaution.

and for the comment about walking kids t school with fag in 1 hand and child in other idiot comment,prob came from bradway

It's really sad you don't see the problem. I'm called posh and an idiot because I disagree with parents smoking as they walk their children to school. Go to most decent areas in Sheffield and anyone who does that would be given shock looks by the other parents. They are not being snobs, they have common sense and so should not be penalised for it. Instead of complaining about other people you should take the advice. The problem with Lowedges is people don't take advice - many hundreds of thousands have been spent trying to help people who do not want to be helped.

And I don't live in Bradway.

Oh my God!!! It gets worse...Firstly the GP in question has been on this estate for many years, secondly why won't people believe the people who live here that say it is ok to live here. The 'gangs' outside the shops are actually teenagers who have no where else to go. The get moved on by the police so they go to Greenhill, Chancet Wood and back again. The Star loves to report on Lowedges with sensationalist headlines but wouldn't print my good news story of fantastic fundraising at the local pub. Can someone also show me where the hundreds of thousand of pounds have been spent!!!

Archived