I'm from Lowedges and proud!

kaz216

The test of a truly rough area is whether or not it's women go to the shops in their slippers.

Lowedges is therefore rough as sandpaper.

Agreed. Also, I've always thought that a rough area is one where lots of houses have had the house number daubed in white emulsion on the wall. My brother once did it on our house when we were kids, I went mad and spent ages scrubbing it off. The shame of it. :|

Agreed. Also, I've always thought that a rough area is one where lots of houses have had the house number daubed in white emulsion on the wall. My brother once did it on our house when we were kids, I went mad and spent ages scrubbing it off. The shame of it. :|

I was told that the numbers were painted on big so people were sure they got the right house when they came back from the club! :D But like you, I think it looks horrible. :gag:

I'm just proud I've got out of the godforsaken hell hole of drug invested, dirty, stinky, dog muck infested hell hole, with it's 15 year old mothers in their slippers nipping to the shop for cheap cider and 10 fags waiting for their older boyfriend called Wayne to get his tattoo covered fat torso out of bed to walk the howling devil dog through the park so it can foul the green areas, thus preventing the truant playing next generation of 'gold chain, no brain' robbing lowlife from playing there so instead they stay in their filth ridden hovels playing computer games that they shouldn't really be able to afford because the last 3 generations of their family have never worked in their lives, hoping that Labour continue in power so the Gravy train can roll on!

I'm just proud I've got out of the godforsaken hell hole of drug invested, dirty, stinky, dog muck infested hell hole, with it's 15 year old mothers in their slippers nipping to the shop for cheap cider and 10 fags waiting for their older boyfriend called Wayne to get his tattoo covered fat torso out of bed to walk the howling devil dog through the park so it can foul the green areas, thus preventing the truant playing next generation of 'gold chain, no brain' robbing lowlife from playing there so instead they stay in their filth ridden hovels playing computer games that they shouldn't really be able to afford because the last 3 generations of their family have never worked in their lives, hoping that Labour continue in power so the Gravy train can roll on!

Is prison really that much better?:hihi:.:hihi:.

who made you judge and jury to previous thread you must live one special life. glad your away from lowedges, to leave us god forsaken people to our inffestation, lowedges is pretty ok decent people, wouldnt swap for your perfect so called life. feel sorry for and pitty you

who made you judge and jury to previous thread you must live one special life. glad your away from lowedges, to leave us god forsaken people to our inffestation, lowedges is pretty ok decent people, wouldnt swap for your perfect so called life. feel sorry for and pitty you

I feel sorry for you also having to live in such a squalid cesspit amongst the litter, grafiti, dog muck, used syringes, druggies, alcoholics, prostitutes, unemployed, unemployable, thieving, mugging, rascist, idle lowlife.

You can only imagine my utter relief when I was offered my new maisonette on Batemoor.:hihi:

I feel sorry for you also having to live in such a squalid cesspit amongst the litter, grafiti, dog muck, used syringes, druggies, alcoholics, prostitutes, unemployed, unemployable, thieving, mugging, rascist, idle lowlife.

You can only imagine my utter relief when I was offered my new maisonette on Batemoor.:hihi:

One step up at a time eh.

Archived