Do you like who you are?

Random, I know.

Iv just got home from work disappointed in myself that once again I have not managed to stick to my diet. My biggest fault, no willpower at all.

I don't like who I am. I do nothing but disappoint myself. I can't stick at doing anything despite knowing that 'thing' is for the best.

I hate my mood. I'm constantly moaning! I complain about things that don't matter!

I hate who I am. I used to be so laid back, a nice person and actually liked who I was. Now, I dont .

I hate my figure. But can't find the willpower to stick to a diet.

I hate my attitude, but don't know how to change it.

I'm not depressed.... I just wish I could be someone different.

I know its random. But I just wondered how everyone else views themsleves?

Sometimes I disappoint myself - not doing as well as I can. Sometimes I hate the world. But generally I do the best I can at the time that I do whatever I am doing so am at peace with me.

Question is - do you dislike yourself for you, or because you think other people dislike you for what you are?

Dragon of Ana

I think I`m bleedin` AWESOME! The only thing I dont like about me is my modesty and almost crippling shyness, other than that I`m absolutely bloody wonderful!

I DO have a few more very minor bad points but I live with them and if other people dont like them then, TOUGH!

We have to learn to love ourselves before others can love us, people have an instinctive sense that tells them you hate yourself and act accordingly.

Sometimes I disappoint myself - not doing as well as I can. Sometimes I hate the world. But generally I do the best I can at the time that I do whatever I am doing so am at peace with me.

Question is - do you dislike yourself for you, or because you think other people dislike you for what you are?

Dragon of Ana

That is a good question. I dislike things I feel I can't do, when I disappoint myself. Other people tell me I'm lovely and such, but it seems to go in one ear and out the otheri just wish I could be a more laid back person. I tend to get stressed a lot and my mood changes so fast and I don't like who I become.

I hate the fact that I can't seem to do anything I want to do, like lose weight because the little devil on my shoulder tends to overide the reason I'm doing it for. To make me happy.

That is a good question. I dislike things I feel I can't do, when I disappoint myself. Other people tell me I'm lovely and such, but it seems to go in one ear and out the otheri just wish I could be a more laid back person. I tend to get stressed a lot and my mood changes so fast and I don't like who I become.

I hate the fact that I can't seem to do anything I want to do, like lose weight because the little devil on my shoulder tends to overide the reason I'm doing it for. To make me happy.

Shut it fatty!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived