Do you like who you are?

I don't think it's necessary to like who you are, it's important to accept who you are though.

It's also important not to be so hard on yourself, no-one responds to criticism, do yourself a favour and try to stop being so critical, try to convince yourself you're ace and you'll soon start believing and actually thinking you are.

I think you have a point. It is probably more important what others think of you than what you think about yourself.

I think the complete opposite, you can be surrounded by adoration from others, but if you don't feel it for yourself it can lead to all sorts of problems.

Someone loving you cannot make you love yourself, or even like yourself. :(

No I don't used to be really nice - then I was corrupted and I cant stop now - its those bad boys that have done it :hihi:

Think I am just going through a stage where I fancy being naughty instead of the miss goody two shoes that I was. I'm sure I'll go back to it at some stage ;)

Archived