Do you like who you are?

I'm not depressed.... I just wish I could be someone different.

Oh yes you are depressed.

Learning to like yourself isn't something they teach you at school, is it?

Perhaps they should if only they knew how.

Learning to understand and accept yourself for what you are rather than for who you are requires a lifetime of commitment as every day is a voyage of discovery.

Any journey into the realms of self awareness will be a long and bumpy ride but well worth the eventual soft landing into contentment.

Try this site as your starting point

http://moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome

Bon Voyage!

i hate who ive become over the last couple of years.

i used to go out a lot with freinds. i now go no where and am in bed for 10pm at the latest most nights.

i used to wear high heels now i seem to prefer to come straigh home and jump into my pj's and comfy "sensible" slippers.

i used to be so confident and self assured in everything i did, now i second guess everything i do and i cannot make any decisions on the spot and i doubt myself constantly.

and my patience has totally gone i feel like im screaming at people contantly or im not in a goood mood anymore.

its has been a rough year or two though as we renovated our house completely, i got pregnant with our second child, my dad got ill and later passed away (6 months ago) then my partner got made redundant. but things are looking up in certain areas so im hoping i will soon be back to my old self soon

but no i dont like myself right now and i think my life is crap tbh i dont feel as though i live my life i feel as though right now im just exsisting and not living.

I really honestly don't know. I wish I could answer :( I just wish I could go back to how I used to be.

I think it sounds like Cloudybay is right and you are suffering from depression.

This is a helpful site, have a look and see how many of the symptoms you have.

i hate who ive become over the last couple of years.

i used to go out a lot with freinds. i now go no where and am in bed for 10pm at the latest most nights.

i used to wear high heels now i seem to prefer to come straigh home and jump into my pj's and comfy "sensible" slippers.

i used to be so confident and self assured in everything i did, now i second guess everything i do and i cannot make any decisions on the spot and i doubt myself constantly.

and my patience has totally gone i feel like im screaming at people contantly or im not in a goood mood anymore.

its has been a rough year or two though as we renovated our house completely, i got pregnant with our second child, my dad got ill and later passed away (6 months ago) then my partner got made redundant. but things are looking up in certain areas so im hoping i will soon be back to my old self soon

but no i dont like myself right now and i think my life is crap tbh i dont feel as though i live my life i feel as though right now im just exsisting and not living.

Sounds like you need to check out this site as well!

Archived