Do you like who you are?

We have to learn to love ourselves before others can love us, people have an instinctive sense that tells them you hate yourself and act accordingly.

I agree with jabbers here....although not if you come across as big headed and conceited thats definately not attractive, :(

I am sure we would all like to change something about ourselves...

on the whole I am happy with what I have got ?:)

Kirsty, 7 pages!! I can't be arsed to read them all. Or even the first page, to be fair :hihi:.. but

Random, I know.

Iv just got home from work disappointed in myself that once again I have not managed to stick to my diet. My biggest fault, no willpower at all.

I don't like who I am. I do nothing but disappoint myself. I can't stick at doing anything despite knowing that 'thing' is for the best.

I hate my mood. I'm constantly moaning! I complain about things that don't matter!

I hate who I am. I used to be so laid back, a nice person and actually liked who I was. Now, I dont .

I hate my figure. But can't find the willpower to stick to a diet.

I hate my attitude, but don't know how to change it.

I'm not depressed.... I just wish I could be someone different.

I know its random. But I just wondered how everyone else views themsleves?

The best for who?

What the papers say?

What the gossips say?

What people who read papers say?, or gossips say?, or people who read papers and gossip say?

<removed> em.

If you put on a few pounds, or have a rant. So what?

just :)

even ranters about weight or self discipline can be nice people. I've met you, you aint too bad :)

Archived