Hinde House Lane and Owler Brook Nursery School

Did/does anyone live on Hinde House Lane Page Hall. I lived there from when I was born in 1976 to 1982 and I used to go to Owler Brook Nursery school which is no longer there. Had some good memories of living there. Used to go to firth park and had some friends called Leanne and Darren Carter, Richard Grundy, Sarah Barlow who all lived on the same road. Also Nicola Eados (I think her surname was).

i had a friend that lived on hinde house lane, right up at the top, she had twin sisters kathryn and rachel.

sarah barlow had a brother lee? and when i was about 5 he used to try and make me play kiss catch. ewww

also was a good friend of dean topham who lived two doors up from lee.

• 2 years later...

I am indeed Richard Grundy. I used to live 2 doors up from Leanne and Darren, before they moved up the hill, across the road from the telephone exchange. I moved to Chapeltown in 1983, and left Owler Brook School then. There used to be a lad lived across the road called Paul I think.

Archived