Don't Vote Conservative or Labour

Being an elected Labour Councillor we rather took that as read... or shoud I say red?

Very witty. :hihi:

;5682926']Redrobbo = Communistrobbo?

/hides

:P

I am not and never have been (and never will be) a member of the Communist Party.

Now come out of hiding you rascal! :)

Very witty. :hihi:

I am not and never have been (and never will be) a member of the Communist Party.

Now come out of hiding you rascal! :)

Thats ok then! Just asking as quite a few labour MP's have had communist party membership or connections in the past... :gag:

Nobody has yet come up with a valid reason for voting either of the big two except for the fact that they always have.

When I look around the area where I live I see three new primary schools and a new Academy. All brand new buildings built in the past few years. There is also a nursery, serving a deprived area, which was opened under the SureStart programme.

There are also two new medical centres about to be built, plus substantial re-generation taking place. The local college of further education, a completely new rebuild, is also nearing completion.

The council homes have been modernised to the Decent Homes standard.

The underinvestment by the former Thatcher-Major Tory governments in local community services, i.e., education, health, childcare and housing, has been addressed under a Labour government.

These are achievements which make me proud to vote Labour. :thumbsup:

;5686015']Thats ok then! Just asking as quite a few labour MP's have had communist party membership or connections in the past... :gag:

There are also a number of Labour MPs who have previously been Conservatives (e.g., Shaun Woodward & Quentin Davies).

For years and years we have voted for these two dispicable parties and I think its about time it ended.

There is virtually nothing to choose between these greedy, sleazy, self serving parasites.

The shadow cabinet only looks better when out of office because most people forget what they were like when they were in power.

Neither party does ANYTHING for the hard working, honest people of this country except use them as a cash cow to fund their own extravagant lifestyles.

Come the election lets not make the same mistake again and vote them back in.

They have virtually ruined and taken away the identity of this once great nation.

Oh look, yet another thread from the BNP activists.

I preferred it when you stayed under your stone. Still, at least now we can get the children to point and laugh at the funny men with red faces.

There are also a number of Labour MPs who have previously been Conservatives (e.g., Shaun Woodward & Quentin Davies).
They're still conservatives like the rest of 'New Labour', Prescot and a few others were only kept in to appease true Labour followers.

What does Tory Bliar know about the working class other than they're lemmings?

He like his rich wife has never known financial strife.

Look at the Kinnocks they've pocketed over £4million since leaving British politics for the EU.

When I look around the area where I live I see three new primary schools and a new Academy. All brand new buildings built in the past few years. There is also a nursery, serving a deprived area, which was opened under the SureStart programme.

There are also two new medical centres about to be built, plus substantial re-generation taking place. The local college of further education, a completely new rebuild, is also nearing completion.

The council homes have been modernised to the Decent Homes standard.

The underinvestment by the former Thatcher-Major Tory governments in local community services, i.e., education, health, childcare and housing, has been addressed under a Labour government.

These are achievements which make me proud to vote Labour. :thumbsup:

Superb post, my lads go to new schools and they are superb!

When will people wake up and see this though?

They're still conservatives like the rest of 'New Labour', Prescot and a few others were only kept in to appease true Labour followers.

What does Tory Bliar know about the working class other than they're lemmings?

He like his rich wife has never known financial strife.

Look at the Kinnocks they've pocketed over £4million since leaving British politics for the EU.

I'm sorry mate but the Conservatives don't build new schools and Hospitals, they don't introduce minimum wages or introduce maternity and paternity rights for parents.

Labour may not be perfect but they are far better than that shower that was in before them!

I'm certainly not a 100% committed Labour supporter or an official Labour person, but I would also point out that whoever is in power naturally gets more flak than the Opposition just for....well....being in power.

It's like if you are full time married to a bloke, you get to see all his problems, but when you are being courted by one trying to get you to drop your knickers then you just get to hear the spiel and don't really get the bad side.

(Ok that sounds weird but I've typed it now so I may as well post it. Bed soon for me I think :| )

Archived