Reccomendations For Sunday Lunch

top4718

Get out for a breath of fresh air over in Killamarsh and then call in at our place - The Midland - doing great sunday lunches (chef highly recommended), only £5.50 and smaller version available for the young ones.

Family friendly and even a cycle track near by if you are into that.

Best wishes

• 1 month later...
Lloyds bar in town on devonshire street. or any weatherspoons do a great sunday dinner & drink for £6.99 i think.

I've eaten in Lloyd's No 1 bar (which is on DIVISION Street/ Barkers Pool) a few times, and I find the high ceiling too "Echo-ey" to manage a conversation with your dining partner(s) and the food was rubbish, both the last two times I went there.

The Benjamin Huntsman, opposite John Lewis (Coles!) on Cambridge street (Also owned by the JD Wetherspoons group) is too dark and shut in. ( I'll say absolutely nothing about the Wetherspoons-owned Banker's Draft... :gag: )

I agree that the food in the Dev Cat, on Wellington Street, is very nice. it's tasty, hearty, and enjoyable. (And the staff were brilliant) Now that I don't drink, I haven't had the opportunity to go in there for a while. I liked eating there. I must sort out to go back there sometime soon.

Archived