Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque @ The Waggon Chapeltown 17th Dec

Bruno

A night of Comedy, Music and Entertainment with Deadly Nightshade & Crew performing her burlesque delights.

Secrets of the Boudior Burlesque is at The Waggon Chapeltown Sheffield on Thursday 17th December.

7pm onwards, Tickets available in advance £5.00 each from The Waggon or via me or £7.00 on the door

Looking for an alternative night out? Burlesque is back with a bang and ‘Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque’ is an established club night which showcases burlesque, striptease, comedy, vaudeville, cabaret and drag…not to mention a few other little surprises!

Burlesque is a concept relating to 1940’s and 1950’s glamour, it is defined as a variety show which incorporates a blend of satire, striptease, broad comedy and performance art to present an “upside down style” of entertainment.

Created by burlesque performer and pin up model Deadly Nightshade, ‘Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque’ harks back to the nineteenth-century music hall style of entertainment. Deadly Nightshade has recreated this style and given it a modern twist.

Great Prices on drinks

per pint

Carlsberg - 2.25

Fosters - 2.45

Becks - 2.50

Stella - 2.60

Tetleys - 2.25

Spirits start from 1.95

Cocktail Pitchers 6.95

Shots available

Contact number for The Waggon 0114 246 7309

im going to miss this due to other commitments :(

but if you are having outfit issues please do come and see me at the sheffield vintage fair on saturday and dont forget enter my new competition! :)

You could win a handblocked felt hat in a colour of your choice!!!!

With the launch of the handblocked felts planned for the New Year, I'm in a quandry as to which is my favourite shape...so I'm putting it you lovely people to let me know your favourite.

All you have to do is send an email to imogens.imagination@yahoo.co.uk stating which option you prefer and I will make the draw on the 14th December. I'm also opening this competition up to shoppers at the Sheffield and Manchester fairs over the next 2 weekends, so if you can't decide from the photos....come and try them on! :)

The lucky winner will be contacted by email to confirm their winning status and receive a hat of their shape choice and colour in the New Year.

Untrimmed, these will be retailing at £30 due to the large amounts of time that go into their creation...so if that isn't a bargain, I just don't know what is!

x

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=351280&id=83326905523&saved#/album.php?aid=351280&id=83326905523

• 2 weeks later...

Archived