Wisewood 1970,s

owls57

god yes forgot about the HOGGS & DICK ,see malc hogg & DICK now & again but i think MICK HOGG lives out of town??????(smokey) you say PAT LEE was your friend i heard she died a few years back very very sad, is SIMMA still at wharncliffe side??

Yes Pat did pass away a few years back, she was a beautiful person who I still think about a lot, have some good memories from those years. Yes Simma still lives in Wharny. I spoke to Mick Hogg on Facebook last week. Never see Malc or Dick though. I'm trying to think who you are???? Are your initials ST?

Ha Ha I am intrigued, are you male? You can't be Fozzo as I don't think he's into football and you are an owls fan. You are not Mac so you could be Westy but i'm not sure, need a few more clues. You are not a Hogg. I guess you could be a fidler or Jose Watkins. You are not Simma either. I will find out by process of elimination.

Mmmmmm very clever smokey, ha ha , yes i,m male & thanks for the comment earlier in your post,there that should give it away SHERLOCK ......HA HA . Now gives us a clue who u are????. p.s who,s S T Anyway???? cant think of anybody who hung about there with those initials

• 10 years later...