Did anyone go to St Peter's RC school in 1976?

m.jordan59

• 3 weeks later...
hi di eny 1 go to st peters rc in 1976 would love to here from you my form teacher was mr baldwin love to get a reunion for every 1 cheers mick:D

Hi i started st petes in 1976 and was in more form group my form teacher was mr pearson. In my year i was with david livett, mick o`malley, tim wilde, robert cutts to name a few. I have never heard anything about a school reunion before. Pity they pulled the school down.

• 1 year later...

yes shame they pulled st peters down thinking back it was so funny my group was campion my foam teacher hated me mr balldwin he did eny think to give me the cane lol other teachers mr moore p/e mr swinden metal work mr cherry tec/ drawing mrs howard maths she was lovely think i was in love with her lol mr giyels head marster mates andy malony vincent burly john lynskie brian nelly martin walker girls julie bramahall elizabeth hinds julie blood worth monika lally julie motimer o i could go on and on lets turn the clocks back love to every 1 o by the way its my birthday to day 3/3/59 cheers xxxxxxxxxx:hihi:

I started in 1976 so you would have left that year. Do you know Ashley and Gavin Housley? My older sister was a year or so below you. Mr Baldwin stank of fags and coffee so we tried not to go near him.Mr Hornshaw was the history teacher when I was there and he was a nutter.

m.jordan, I think I remember you, but if you were in the same year as those you mentioned, you must have been in my year and I left in 1975. I still see Julia Mortimer. By the way, did you mean Rosemary Hines?