Did anyone go to St Peter's RC school in 1976?

m.jordan59

• 9 months later...
Hi Monica you might remember my sister Therese I think she was in your year

what was her surname

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 11:11 ----------

Hi Monica you might remember my sister Therese I think she was in your year

Don't think she was in my year, the name doesn't ring a bell. People in my year were Sharon White, Teresa Cowley, Joan McSweeny, Anita Glynn, Peter McNerny, Bogden Watawa (not sure of spelling) Shaun Doughty.

what was her surname

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 11:11 ----------

Don't think she was in my year, the name doesn't ring a bell. People in my year were Sharon White, Teresa Cowley, Joan McSweeny, Anita Glynn, Peter McNerny, Bogden Watawa (not sure of spelling) Shaun Doughty.

I know Peter McNery did he have an older brother called John and was his dad one the teachers?

I know Peter McNery did he have an older brother called John and was his dad one the teachers?

His dad was history teacher, I thought he had a younger brother not sure of his name.

---------- Post added 19-12-2012 at 12:15 ----------

Hi i went to st peters rc i left in 1976 they were deffo the best years of my life thankyou mr marsden science teacher mr cherry tech drawing mr silcock woodwork mr bannam pe and a message to sharon yes i did have a crush on you and Delores never forget you xx

I left in 76, was in Mr Sykes form.