Did anyone go to St Peter's RC school in 1976?

m.jordan59

Seamus 147,

I've realised who you are now. On the photo you are stood between Martin Moore and Michael Brown. John McCarthy is on the back row far left and I am second left front row next to David Clark.

All the best Sean.

Paul T.

P.S. no I didn't go to De La Salle, I stayed at St. Pete's and have some very happy memories of my time there.

Edited by Mr.P2E
Forgot to answer question

Seamus 147,

I've realised who you are now. On the photo you are stood between Martin Moore and Michael Brown. John McCarthy is on the back row far left and I am second left front row next to David Clark.

All the best Sean.

Paul T.

P.S. no I didn't go to De La Salle, I stayed at St. Pete's and have some very happy memories of my time there.

Yes i know got it wrong i was going to ammend my comments today but you got in first, well done. As i said i could name them all but you, sorry. I'd also realised that you must of stayed at St Peters, i wanted too but as i stated before my main mates were off and i felt i had to.

As you stayed you may remember better than i, i asked about twins in our year from Deepcar or Stockbridge any idea's?

Regards Sean

Seamus 147,

I can remember loads of people from school but can't remember any twins apart from the Wilsons, Chris And Paul at St. Pat's.

The only Paula I remember was Paula Watts who was never seen without plaits in her blond hair.

Paul T.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Seamus 147,

I can remember loads of people from school but can't remember any twins apart from the Wilsons, Chris And Paul at St. Pat's.

The only Paula I remember was Paula Watts who was never seen without plaits in her blond hair.

Paul T.

Well! Someone still remembers me! I live in Italy now, I got rid of my plaits :D

Yes, that's me! I can't get into contact with Sandra. I've tried her nephew but he says he hasn't seen her in years. She must have got married so her name is no longer Sedgwick. Can you help me? I really remember St. Pat's & Peter's dearly, even after xxx years in Italy I still have a yorkshire accent and still a sheffielder at heart.

• 1 year later...