Bring Niche to Manchester??!!

Gempug

Originally posted by Gempug

Hi there,

Does anyone know if you are actually aloud to smoke weed in Niche??

My mates have had it taken off them on a couple of occasions, yet when you get in there, people are walking round smoking it for joke and get no trouble off the bouncers???

Also, are there any clubs in Manchester that play the same music as Niche?

Im confused?:confused:

Yeh you can get away with smoking it in their but get caught with it on door you will get it took off ya. i dont know y either but thats how it works.

and i dont know if theirs any clubs that play niche in manc, im from sheffield you see, thats why this is a sheffield forum :loopy:

I havent been to Manx in a while now, but from what i can remeber youve got Bar Coast which plays speed garage and I think 'Infinity' sometimes has Speed Garage nights.

Maybe Niche have a lax policy on smoking weed. But with people like yourself attracting attention to the club about this on a forum viewed by so many maybe the policy will soon change.

And moving Niche to Manchester? I don't know if you've been alive for the last 3 years but Sheffield and Manchester don't really have the best of friendships.

Originally posted by J-Blaze

Maybe Niche have a lax policy on smoking weed. But with people like yourself attracting attention to the club about this on a forum viewed by so many maybe the policy will soon change.

i very much dowt it'll change

thats the main reason ppl go, get to smoke their reefa with out any bother from the bouncers

name a club in sheff uva then niche that'll let ya do that freely with out getting kicked out?

Originally posted by Deejay

Yes, take Niche to Manchester..

And leave it there :D

I were going to say the same thing, don't bring it there, take it there (slight grammatical difference).

Does anyone know if you are actually aloud to smoke weed in Niche??
Generally speaking you're not like allowed anywhere ;)

Originally posted by OwlsChick

thats the main reason ppl go, get to smoke their reefa with out any bother from the bouncers

name a club in sheff uva then niche that'll let ya do that freely with out getting kicked out?

Oh, Mr dictionary must have gotten lost.

Gempug, places like Niche often seem to get left alone as long as they don't spill over too far into the mainstream, Morons like you posting crap like that on a general, non clubbing related forums do it no favours. I don't go to Niche so can't coment on what you claim, but stay in Manchester and do us all a favour.

:loopy:

Originally posted by OwlsChick

Originally posted by J-Blaze

I could name a few...

Archived