Bring Niche to Manchester??!!

Gempug

Originally posted by Gempug

oh.. so what!!! if the clubs get in poo, thats their own fault for letting it happen!:rant:

yeah..then YOU will have nowhere to go.......sounds good to me...please keep posting :clap:

Originally posted by MTheo

yeah..then YOU will have nowhere to go.......sounds good to me...please keep posting :clap:

ber ber ber... look at me.. im a smart ar53.... save it MTheo!

It would obviously get re-opened as something else and in a new location... attracting more people to see what the new place is like!

I think they should do that anyway and make it bigger!

Theres just not enough room for all us Niche heads to bounce around! :hihi:

ber ber ber... look at me.. im a smart ar53.... save it MTheo!

It would obviously get re-opened as something else and in a new location... attracting more people to see what the new place is like!

I think they should do that anyway and make it bigger!

Theres just not enough room for all us Niche heads to bounce around! :hihi:

yes i am a smartarse :) how nice of you to notice

and most 'niche heads' will no doubt be bouncing off padded walls after they get dealt some dodgy gear......those metal detectors are great for detecting drugs arent they.

Originally posted by MTheo

yes i am a smartarse :) how nice of you to notice

and most 'niche heads' will no doubt be bouncing off padded walls after they get dealt some dodgy gear......those metal detectors are great for detecting drugs arent they.

Dont be so pathetic!

Not ALL the people that go there take drugs!! They might just like to go to a club thats laid back, where you can wear what you want and chill to good music.. Its open till 5am so you dont get rushed out at 3am when your still live and wanting to dance about!:loopy:

Dont be so pathetic!

Not ALL the people that go there take drugs!! They might just like to go to a club thats laid back, where you can wear what you want and chill to good music.. Its open till 5am so you dont get rushed out at 3am when your still live and wanting to dance about!:loopy:

Yep, well said. I dont take drugs or anything, and like Niche for some of the reasons you have listed. I dont like 'dressing up' to go clubs, and its a bonus that Niche plays my sort of music aswell. All round Niche has everything that I like in a club, from dress code and atmosphere to music and type of people.

Originally posted by spyro2000

Yep, well said. I dont take drugs or anything, and like Niche for some of the reasons you have listed. I dont like 'dressing up' to go clubs, and its a bonus that Niche plays my sort of music aswell. All round Niche has everything that I like in a club, from dress code and atmosphere to music and type of people.

Thank you!! I am right for once though arnt I! Its nice to go into a club without worrying about the dress code and if you are going to get in or not etc....

You go out to chill, and that is the place to do it!!:thumbsup:

Hi, gem, i agree with you niche should be brought to manchester as alot of the people in there are from manchester.

as for the people who go on bad about it have you ever been?

niche isa chilled out club where we don't have to worrie bout what to wear or get the stuck up tarts n muppets like you do in gatecrasher. ha.

Originally posted by manji

Hi, gem, i agree with you niche should be brought to manchester as alot of the people in there are from manchester.

as for the people who go on bad about it have you ever been?

niche isa chilled out club where we don't have to worrie bout what to wear or get the stuck up tarts n muppets like you do in gatecrasher. ha.

Yes sista!!!!!

How you doing!!! Innit!! These geeks need to fix up n sort their heads out! Niche is bad boy!!

Already been said about the Gatecrasher crew to!! There so far up there own ar5es, they can see their tonsils!! ha:hihi:

Archived