Did anyone go to Limit Reunion, Casbah?

What was the misquote in my book? Let me know and will be corrected for the reprint.

It was in Neil's book Tony, don't think it was in yours, mind you I need to check when I finally get my book back from all the people who have borrowed it, about time they bought their own!

I thought so Phil, its had me puzzled over the last few days I can tell yer ha ha!! tell yer mates to buy their own copies too ha ... also I lost your proper email (your old one won't work) and am doing the follow up book, send me an email to Beesleytony4@aol.com and we can talk about getting some stuff in from you. Hope alls well... Oh I was at the Limit reunion too... wish I had known you were there mate.

Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I really enjoyed it, some said it was'nt as good the first one but I got just as drunk, saw people I not seen in years and danced like a lunatic to some great tunes.What I want next is a Crazy Daisey "Roxy Bowie Night",good times.

Archived