Did anyone go to Limit Reunion, Casbah?

yep it was a pretty good night! my missus liked different stuff to me as she was still at school when i was going to the limit and a lot of different stuff was played so everybody was happy! it was like stepping back in time as we had been up division street earlier and its now a wear what you like door policy on the pubs, whereas in the limit days you had to wear trousers and shoes shirts etc to get in most pubs apart from those on west street, its a pity the younger kids of today dont enjoy themselves as much as we did all them years ago, whats that all about 5 lads all sat at a table and each one is playing with a mobile? whatever happened to talking and having a laugh? im just glad im not 18 now! and grow yer hair phil!!

yep it was a pretty good night! my missus liked different stuff to me as she was still at school when i was going to the limit and a lot of different stuff was played so everybody was happy! it was like stepping back in time as we had been up division street earlier and its now a wear what you like door policy on the pubs, whereas in the limit days you had to wear trousers and shoes shirts etc to get in most pubs apart from those on west street, its a pity the younger kids of today dont enjoy themselves as much as we did all them years ago, whats that all about 5 lads all sat at a table and each one is playing with a mobile? whatever happened to talking and having a laugh? im just glad im not 18 now! and grow yer hair phil!!

Well we always wore shirts, trousers and shoes on a Saturday all those years ago didn't we Norton Lees! Might grow my hair since you asked so nicely! Good to see you after all these years!

yep mate we did! you had some pretty good gear mate! you always looked well in the suits, im toying with the idea of having a suit made but not sure if it will get much use!

Yeah I had a few nice suits made back in those days, that was our Saturday afternoon wasn't it, buying records and clothes!

I agree, not sure how much wear a new suit would get these days!

Archived