Searching for Chris - 41yrs old!!

neilbooth

Hi,

At a wedding a few weeks ago i got chatting to a guy called Chris who was a fellow guest at the wedding.

He was a single parent (as am I)and he was there with his daugther Caitlin who I guess would be around 9-10 years old.He said he lived in the Loxley area in a large detached house but I,m not a gold-digger.......lol

He mentioned he had lost his wife to cancer about 5 years ago and he said he worked in IT and worked in Sheffield/Dublin and Germany.

He was driving a black Audi convertible about a year or so old.

We were getting on so well but my son was sick and by the time I has sorted him out Chris had left before I had chance to get a number etc.

I would very much like to meet him again but it seems he was a friend of a friend (his sister dragged him there apparently)so all my contacts there didn't know who he was.

He also mentioned that he was going to have his 41st birthday on the 29th November.

We has a few slow dances and a snog and I felt there was a connection.

So can anyone help me trace him please?

Thanks,

Adel

Hi,

Im new and just put my sons name down....bit silly really.

Just had a message to say he's gone working in Germany for 3 weeks but nothing else yet.

Im not a stalker or gold-digger, i just want to meet him again......this time without the kids>>>>>lol

Archived