NIT problem in school

ok, ive run out of idea's here, so i need some help

in my daughters class, theres a little girl who's snided with nits constantly, you can actualy see the adult ones walking around.

we all tie our kids hair back, and warn them not to have contact with her.

we all know its not the childs fault, but its getting out of hand.

we've complained to the school, but they say there is nothing that they can do other than send out letters to EVERYONE, stating there is a problem in the school.

its really not fair on us parents that do check and buy lotions to prevent infection, but its becoming costly.

if i didnt want my eyes blacking, id have a quiet word with the parents of the child, but they must be sub-human to not notice the crawlies themselves.

can anyone suggest a path of action.

:help::help::help:

Well, first I want to stress that's it neither the school's fault nor responsibility. The course of action I would suggest would be to have a word with the girl's parents - but you've already said you're not prepared to do that.. soo... I guess in that case you have to just get on with it.

ok, ive run out of idea's here, so i need some help

in my daughters class, theres a little girl who's snided with nits constantly, you can actualy see the adult ones walking around.

we all tie our kids hair back, and warn them not to have contact with her.

we all know its not the childs fault, but its getting out of hand.

we've complained to the school, but they say there is nothing that they can do other than send out letters to EVERYONE, stating there is a problem in the school.

its really not fair on us parents that do check and buy lotions to prevent infection, but its becoming costly.

if i didnt want my eyes blacking, id have a quiet word with the parents of the child, but they must be sub-human to not notice the crawlies themselves.

can anyone suggest a path of action.

:help::help::help:

Shave your childs head?

my advice:

firstly, ALL SCHOOL CHILDREN HAVE HEADLICE...

it is totally not just the kids who you "know" have.

there is only 1 way to combat this problem, but please note you will never, ever win the war :(

comb and condition your childs hair AT LEAST 2 times a week when they are in the bath.

my children have always attended "nice" schools and have over the years brought headlice home twice a week, at worse, 3/4 times a term at best.

its the world we live in im afraid, and in my opinion if the schools started sending these kids home (my own included) when they have nits/lice, then parents would soon sort it out after having to take a day off work :)

im not saying others dont get them, im saying that this childs hair is moving by itself (and im not joking)

we all know our kids get them, but we treat them straight away.

the little girls is infested in them, and she knows it too, as she often talks about them herself.

i can and have shaven my boys heads before, but cannot do this to my daughter.

i would call this abuse to let a child knowingly to be in this state

Can't help with the problem of the child in school, but I can help with getting rid of them.

My dd caught nits a few times whilst at primary and I did the old conditioner and comb trick - which works if you can get them all but it's long winded and very time consuming.

I then learnt of the 'Nitty gritty Comb' and was sceptical of it - but it works!!

Look at this link here: http://www.nittygritty.co.uk/products/?gclid=CJfG8byXuJ4CFUgA4wodRk1F1g

Natural, no products to use (unless you want to) no conditioner, no recurring costs. a one-off payment and very quick and easy to use!!

Archived