Classic Rock night in Ecclesfield

Originally posted by Andygs

Any likelihood of bands? I miss CRB and the blue carpet! :(

Goooood Luck with the new show.

Yeah Buffy, that night is a band pactice night for me in one of my bands.

If you can persuade them to introduce bands, later, we can play for you instead of playing for ourselves..

I won't have much of a chance to see you up there very often, but I'm glad you are spreading the CRB to the northern aspects of Classic Rock Bar Land.. It would be too greedy for us to expect you to stick to the south end of sheffield..

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Go past the Northern General up towards Lane Top, keep heading on into Ecclesfield, drop down the hill. Drive round past the Travellers and the police station. Turn left at the next major junction/traffic lights. Follow the road til it becomes a T junction. Turn left. The White Bear is on the left on this road.

I'm sure there's probably an easier way to get to the pub from town. If anyone can offer better directions then it may even help me! Ho ho.

OK until up towards Lane Top and head to Ecclesfield.You will see a pub on the left hand side called The High Greave, take the next left turn after that to go through Ecclesfield village and past the Greyhound and the Ball. Turn left at the very end of that road (opposite Ecclesfied Church) and the White Bear is just around the corner. This will cut off the need to go past the Travellers and the police station.:clap:

Archived