Technical assistance required, anoraks please respond

At work (shhhhhhhhhh, fingers on lips) the forum is in a fairly small but very readable font and it all works out well, with a line per title etc.

At home on a granted smaller screen, it is all bunched up and bigger font and takes up more space and because it doesnt look EXACTLY the same as what I am used to, it makes me cross (that is the edited version of how it makes me feel btw)

Please can some clever techie geeky lovely person tell me what to do with my settings, I have tried what I thought was the solution but it didnt work.

Maybe it wont work, maybe Geoff set the site up to deal with a certain sized screen (as I believe I did myself with my own site) and so it just wont be right with any others.....

Do let me know, this really spoils my viewing pleasure

Me

xxxxxxx

If you have a wheel on your mouse, a easy way to increase or decrease the font is to hold down Ctrl key and turn your mouse wheel should give about five font sizes.Also pushing down on the wheel will go to full screen

Archived