Boxing day bash - Polish Catholic Centre, Millennium Hall, Eccleshall Rd

tbsowl

will you come???? :-)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. will you come???? :-)

• YES
    • NO

Sorry posted in the wrong place. please go to the Evenings out page. Many thanks.

I am helping to organize a fund raising evening in aid of Help for Heroes.

The planned event will be on Boxing Day this year. at the Polish Catholic Centre, Millennium Hall 518 - 520 Eccleshall Road, Sheffield.

Entrance will be £3 and we will be having a raffle, disco and live entertainment.

The music will be from the 60s up to the present day and all requests welcome.

EVERY PENNY RAISED WILL BE SENT TO THE HELP 4 HEROES FUND.

So please come along and support the event, it will be a very friendly atmosphere and a fun evening. What else is there to do on Boxing Day????

Doors open 7.30 and it will run till late!!!

Hope to see you on the 26th. :love:

I am helping to organize a fund raising evening in aid of the Help 4 Heroes Charity.

The planned event will be on Boxing Day this year. It will be held at the Polish Catholic Center, Millennium Hall 518 - 520 Eccleshall Road, Sheffield.

Entrance will be £3 and we will be having a raffle, disco and live entertainment.

The music will be from the 60s up to the present day and all requests are welcome.

EVERY PENNY RAISED WILL BE SENT TO THE HELP 4 HEROES FUND.

So please come along and support the event. it will ba a very friendly atmosphere and a fun evening. What else is there to do on Boxing Day?????

Doors open at 7.30 and it will run till late.

Hope to see you on the 26th :love:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, As we're getting closer to the event and I can see a lot of you have viewed the post, I just wanted to get it back to the top of the list to give others a chance to find out about it.

Sounds like it will be a great night with the numbers coming so far. See you on Boxing Day :)

Hi all, As we're getting closer to the event and I can see a lot of you have viewed the post, I just wanted to get it back to the top of the list to give others a chance to find out about it.

Sounds like it will be a great night with the numbers coming so far. See you on Boxing Day :)

Archived