Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

MTheo

DRUM LESSONS from the man off the tele!

I'm an experienced drum tutor offering one-to-one tuition from beginner level to advanced.

You may recognise me from my recent appearances on a BBC2 television show that was filmed in the area and I have toured extensively with a number of signed and professional bands.

I'm passionate about drums and play for several hours each day, and I try to make my lessons as much fun as possible - I find my students learn more this way!

I have a band studio in Sheffield that is set up with 2 drum kits and this is where I prefer to teach, though if you'd prefer me to travel to you that may be possible if you're local.

If you would be interested in finding out more please call me on 07912 558025.

Many Thanks

1-2-1 Music Tuition

Private music lessons taught by experienced musicians and teachers:

• Guitar - acoustic & electric

• Bass guitar

• Drums

• Music technology

We teach all ages and for all abilities - beginner, intermediate and advanced music lessons.

Our lessons are tailored to each individual. No matter what stage you are at or what style of music you want to play, we want to help you achieve the highest level of skill and creativity.

Call Charlie on 07525 095123 for more info or to book a lesson.

Alternatively, you can email enquiries@1-2-1music.co.uk

http://www.1-2-1music.co.uk

Edited by C Mullen
Info was incorrect

• 1 month later...

I can teach:

beginner - intermediates: Clarinet

beginners -saxophone/ cornet/ trumpet /music reading.

I have grade 8 clarinet and grade 5 theory. I have played 1st part in many bands with all three instruments.

One to one tuition for all ages and abilities: competitive rates

Edited by andrewjames
moved location so unable to offer this service anymore

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recorder and flute tuition available! At the Universal Language of Music.

Quality education for people of all ages and abilities.

Private tuition 4pm-9pm Monday to Saturday at our music room or hours to suit you at your own home.

Record and flute lessons in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere for £20 per hour (or £10 for half an hour). Extra tuition available for exams.

Contact Jeanette Cullen on 07867630585, or pop into The X Shop at 362 Sharrow Vale Road.

Fully insured and CRB checks in place. References available. Instrument hire possible.

• 4 weeks later...

Drum Lessons

Drum lessons available at your own home. I will travel to your home for your lesson. If this is difficult other arrangements may be possible.

Based in Sheffield so can cover Sheffield and Chesterfield area. Fully CRB checked and qualified up to grade 8.

First lesson is for free to see if it's what your looking for and then it's £8.00 per hour after that.

Begginers welcome!

Please PM me if interested or call Tom on:07733253726 :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...