Guitar, Bass, Drum Lessons, Vocal Coaching etc..post here

MTheo

Hi !

I've just settled in Sheffield coming from France. I play the drums, let's say intermediate, but couldn't bring my drum kit along with me because I'm staying in a shared house. I've played many concerts and have already taught.

I teach at home, or in my rehearsal room.

I take £10 per personalized session, length of the session depending on how much you want to play.

Send me a PM or @ me_the_nameless@hotmail.com

Edited by Coversky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am giving drum lessons for £15 per hour in the ecclesall road/abbeydale road area, beginner to intermediate level. I can teach either at my house in nether edge (on my electric kit), or at your place, whichever you would prefer.

Lessons will be tailored to suit the student and will include:

Learning to play various styles; rock, funk, jazz ect.

Learning to read sheet music notation.

Playing along to music and improvisation.

I have 7 years drumming experience, along with previous teaching and gigging.

Call Andy on 07908 192640, or email me at stringy74@hotmail.com

I also have a recent CRB check.

Edited by stringy74

• 1 month later...

Whatever ability, whatever style… I can help…

Get in touch either for yourself or as a gift…

Mention where you saw this ad and your first TWO LESSONS are HALF PRICE!

Teaching in Hillsborough, one to one half hour slots, usual price £10 per session.

Get in touch via email here: ianisbritt@hotmail.com

Or call 07737678796.

Don’t keep waiting, just give it a go!

Excellent feedback from current pupil base.

• 2 weeks later...

We offer high quality music lessons in the comfort of your own home.

Guitar, Drums, Voice/ Singing, Piano, Keyboard, Flute, Clarinet, Violin, Saxophone, Recorder, Trumpet & Trombone.

Taught by experienced teachers.

Get in contact for current offers

For more details visit http://www.Primavolta.co.uk

Email Sheffield@Primavolta.co.uk

Phone 0114 299 6206

Thanks, Alex Murray

Edited by onlineo
Monthly update

Hi guys, hoping someone can help me.

I live in Sheffield and have been trying to find a harp teacher in the city for a few months with no luck. Is anyone here a harpist and has been taught in the city? Or any teachers looking for students?

The nearest I've found is in Doncaster and that's probably a bit too far to travel.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Guitar lessons available (electric, classical or bass).

* 3 years professional teaching experience in secondary schools and private.

* Fully CRB checked

* BA (Hons) degree in Music & Promotion

* Able to teach to the Rockschool syllabus (all grades)... good if you would like to go down the guitar qualifications route!

* 6 years professional gigging experience (including studio sessions, my semi-pro covers band, theatre sessions on shows such as We Will Rock You, Sweet Charity, Return To The Forbidden Planet and... dare i say it... High School Musical (yep, i did that!)). I've played everywhere from the tiny pub (in front of just the bar staff!), to the Crucible Theatre, to Sheffield City Hall with Little Man Tate and a 3,000 capacity marquee in Holland with Marillion! (and pretty much every Butlins, Haven and Park Resorts holiday camp in the country too).

I'm patient, easy going and have not long been out of education myself so fully understand the needs/pace of the student. I am able to teach all standards from beginner to Grade 8/degree level and in all styles of guitar playing.

My aim in each lesson is to combine the 'need to know' (scales, theory etc) with the fun factor we all look to achieve from playing the guitar!

***First lesson free if you mention Sheffield Forum!!***

I travel and can teach in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in South Yorkshire.

- £15 per 45 mins

- £20 per hour

(other times/block-booking offers are available... just ask when enquiring)

Call/text Carl on 07500 336549 (i respond to all answer phone messages if i'm unavailable to take a call), or email carlwragg89@gmail.com.

You can also find me on Facebook if you would like a more informal chat - http://www.facebook.com/carl.wragg

Thanks!

Edited by carlguitar