Anyone fancy Karting?

Ash1507

anyone out there interested in karting, a group of us go regularly, and we are looking for guys (or girls) who think they're competative, so we can get some new challengers, coz i'm jus the best there is, and i'm desperate for someone to challenge me, Schumacher has nothing on me.... Interested??????????

well goin to places and renting the "corporate" karts is ok...

but it gets exspensive and they arent very quick....

if you go four stroke pro karts and get your own etc, not only do you have the fun of racing it but also modding it, and blinging it up...

also very cheap pro karts...use honda generator engines...

once you have got one the rest is just transportation and maintenance etc....lots of good tracks about

altho we have all gone stealth....modding :thumbsup:

two strokes are ace....very quick...just a lot more costly and sometimes more hassle, not as reliable in a sense....four stroke stuff is easier simple fun...if you not goin deadly serious..

type pro kart in e bay and check out some karts etc

yo codeman, im going to pf int on 31st, use twin engine, doing 2.5hr endurance, i never have a team-mate, doing the whole 2.5hrs on my own, its tiring but very satisfying, who do u go with??? how many of u is there?? wot race format do u go for??

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by G_SuperBikes

I'm interested in Karting - where can I go? How do I get into it? How much are the twin engine pro Karts?

There's a go karting place at Parkwood apparently.. Not sure exactly where that is or the contact details, try Google or Yell.com.

Archived