Breakdancing class (beginners) for adults

badrobot

Hello there!

Myself and a couple of friends (in our late twenties) with reasonable fitness fancy giving a breakdancing class a go. Question is, where to go? it would need to be in the evening and suitable for beginners (we havent given breakdancing a go before but have experience in other forms of dance). Any suggestions?

Many thanks

BR

hey hows it goin?

iv copied n pasted my thread.

My name's Dale im a proffesional Breakdance/Streetdance/and body popping teacher

I have being Teaching and Performing dance for the past 6years and have done many performances accross the uk with my teams Breakout kids and Team elite which you may have seen on "Britains Got Talent", Colas Awards on Sky One and Breakin convention in London where i performed infront of an Audience of 6000 people.

Give It a Go!

Breakdance is a great way to keep fit, build self confidence, meet new people and most of all show the true side of hiphop.

My classes take place at:

Divas Dance academy

34-38 Market Sq

Woodhouse

Sheffield, S13 7JX

0114 288 0300

Sheffield

*Update*

NOW on Fridays 5.30-6:30 Class Starting again From 6th November 2009

*This is a class for all ages, no dance experience needed. I teach everything step by step from the very basics up to the more technical advanced moves and steps.

feel free to message me for more information.

• 3 years later...

Archived