Big hitters of 50s and 60s

ukdobby

He was in and out of the Cannon and the Norfolk so much, I could never tell if he was the worse for wear or not. :confused:

Charlie Bean the Landlord wouldn't have him in the Norfolk and when he finally allowed Lol in he was allowed two pints.

I was with Charlie and Shirley the other day, Saturday was Shirley's birthday.

Charlie Bean the Landlord wouldn't have him in the Norfolk and when he finally allowed Lol in he was allowed two pints.

I was with Charlie and Shirley the other day, Saturday was Shirley's birthday.

Do you remember the Norfolk's football team? Paul Chambers, Darren Wilde and Tommy Craig who played Tommy Harris in Coronation Street are the three players that I can recall.

Do you remember the Norfolk's football team? Paul Chambers, Darren Wilde and Tommy Craig who played Tommy Harris in Coronation Street are the three players that I can recall.

No mate I never knew they had a team, I remember Charlies son Darren being the youngest ever landlord in Sheffield when he took the Gower and Emlynn Hughes played for them. Darren then went to the Yew tree at coal aston and Emlynn went to play for the Royal oak at coal aston.

No mate I never knew they had a team, I remember Charlies son Darren being the youngest ever landlord in Sheffield when he took the Gower and Emlynn Hughes played for them. Darren then went to the Yew tree at coal aston and Emlynn went to play for the Royal oak at coal aston.

Actually they drank in the Norfolk and have had reunions there, I just assumed that the Norfolk sponsored them.

Actually they drank in the Norfolk and have had reunions there, I just assumed that the Norfolk sponsored them.

They might have mate I will ask Charlie when I see him.

For the benifit of anyone on here who knows Charlie he is due to have a heart bypass soon.

• 3 weeks later...