Big hitters of 50s and 60s

ukdobby

Walking past the top of Dixon Lane today and spied Kieth Littlewood and it brought back memories .

Kieth or Lits as he was known in the early sixties was a very handy scrapper i remember one dance night at the Memo Church Hall dance i was chatting to a lass who Kieth also fancied any way i was tipped of by one of his mates to take an early bath or i would definitely regret it i did and when i pass Dixon Lane now i always give him a nod and think back to the Memo.

Keith always looked after his mum when they were on Myers Grove Lane.

For those of you who haven't rezlised it, Keith is/was very clever. Pre comprehensive schools, the TOP Grammar School was King Edward's

Keith passed the eleven plus to go there, from Malin Bridge School.For whatever reason he didn"t go but he is a top man for looking after his mum.

Keith if you aare reading this My name is Bob----------

• 2 months later...

Lets fast forward for say, 40 years or so, who will be the big hitters of 2011 that will be fondly remembered on the then, very old Sheffield Forum? Perhaps some guys who miraculously manage to stay alive despite drug abuse and post code gang battles. They will no doubt lovingly recall their involvement in muggings, stabbings, shootings and the robbing of old age pensioners.

Well none of us will be around to find out the answer, thank god.

Lets fast forward for say, 40 years or so, who will be the big hitters of 2011 that will be fondly remembered on the then, very old Sheffield Forum? Perhaps some guys who miraculously manage to stay alive despite drug abuse and post code gang battles. They will no doubt lovingly recall their involvement in muggings, stabbings, shootings and the robbing of old age pensioners.

Well none of us will be around to find out the answer, thank god.

it dunt bear thinkin about!