Big hitters of 50s and 60s

ukdobby

On 20/02/2023 at 10:38, cuttsie said:

On a boat by any chance

When you mention the boat and " boating days" you memories of the subject when we was in Thorne is not a accurate definition that should be remembered on here as  "boating days" .

Your memory of us being in Thorne was the bk end of us  sailing from the med. The boat was originally moored in Puerto banus. where (after dad sold the house in 1986 ) him brenda her daughter and myself lived on the boat for 6mths before  sailing to Gibraltar and bk along Costa del sol ( south) Costa Brava ( east)  over to Ibiza and bk up along the North East Coast of Spain, then some of France till we was able to join the Rhode and sailed up thro  France  Luxembourg  Germany and Holland to then cross the Channel to goole .  For the Record !! 😁

• Like 1

On 30/10/2012 at 12:52, blues1 said:

yes i used to be a friend of alberts he went in prison all rough and tough and came out as bent as a 10 bob note lol

Which Albert are you referring g  to !?...

22 minutes ago, SoulRebel72 said:

When you mention the boat and " boating days" you memories of the subject when we was in Thorne is not a accurate definition that should be remembered on here as  "boating days" .

Your memory of us being in Thorne was the bk end of us  sailing from the med. The boat was originally moored in Puerto banus. where (after dad sold the house in 1986 ) him brenda her daughter and myself lived on the boat for 6mths before  sailing to Gibraltar and bk along Costa del sol ( south) Costa Brava ( east)  over to Ibiza and bk up along the North East Coast of Spain, then some of France till we was able to join the Rhode and sailed up thro  France  Luxembourg  Germany and Holland to then cross the Channel to goole .  For the Record !! 😁

I know where the boat had been, but Thorne was where I remember it from .   You can only state what you know .   All the rest is propaganda  . Thanks for the story .

29 minutes ago, SoulRebel72 said:

I know all that .  I was there when the boat arrived in Thorne , I knew Albert from the building sites always found him to be an interesting bloke who I got on with .  (It was the best way LOL )   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

I know where the boat had been, but Thorne was where I remember it from .   You can only state what you know .   All the rest is propaganda  . Thanks for the story .

Its no story its facts .. and  also I know Thorne and coming bk here from the way life is lived abroad was only going to be temporary. 

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I know all that .  I was there when the boat arrived in Thorne , I knew Albert from the building sites always found him to be an interesting bloke who I got on with .  (It was the best way LOL )   

Thank you for explaining. I'm just wanting it to be clear on some of things he did lmao achievement wise .  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SoulRebel72 said:

Thank you for explaining. I'm just wanting it to be clear on some of things he did lmao achievement wise .  

On A more lighthearted note .. when we were in banus  I was asked  by people on holiday from the UK  ... " is this Eddy yate's boat and could I get them his autograph !!!?  Went and told  him and got  " tell em to Fxxk off !! "  we never let him live that one down !! 🤣🤣

31 minutes ago, SoulRebel72 said: