Walter Fox & Partners

gracie

nar then you cheaky young beggar beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,and youd have to be lucky to be older than me and mick, and if mick gave any driving lessons it would be a case of the blind leading the blind.!

Well you are right there Doug.Instead of a man with a red flag walking in front we had a chap with a white stick.But it does have its advantages you all look as ugly as each other.Its times like this that I thank my blessings that I have kept my looks,now where have I put that mirror?I cant see the bloody thing.

zcaught up with albert hogg, ihad to call at the address iknew he lived at last and he was still there.then imet up with him again at rother valley yesterday [Friday] we cycled in from opposite ends ,me chesterfield , him woodhouse,good chat and laugh.

• 3 weeks later...

I know some of you guys are reading this and not contributing, come on make the effort, its easy . ive managed to get in touch with quite a few of the old guys.i and the guys ive spoken to have enjoyed catching up . imagine how much youd enjoy it .COME ON .

---------- Post added 30-09-2014 at 22:31 ----------

still waiting for gracie the founder of the page.

---------- Post added 10-10-2014 at 20:13 ----------

hi dougiep here,ive been busy today phoning guys ive managed to track down, there are others id like to contact, ladies as well in fact any one who worked at foxs . if any one knows the wareabouts of any you could contact me on a private message if you like on the site. im arranging a bit of aget together for end of this month, quite a few signed up already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
going very well Michael, a couple of them are on holiday, back soon , but all fixed and ready.:)

Dougie it was a great get together and it was all down to you.To see all the old lads and how old they all look after 48 years and then to look in the mirror and see that I have still kept my youthful looks and slim body is a great tonic to my ego.Didnt Ernie look good to say he's been dead for a year,I hope I look that good when I'm dead.Anyway I must go just popping down to specksavers.

---------- Post added 01-11-2014 at 17:57 ----------

Dougie it was a great get together and it was all down to you.To see all the old lads and how old they all look after 48 years and then to look in the mirror and see that I have still kept my youthful looks and slim body is a great tonic to my ego.Didnt Ernie look good to say he's been dead for a year,I hope I look that good when I'm dead.Anyway I must go just popping down to specksavers.

PS Sent you a private message.

• 2 weeks later...

realy enjoyed the get together, must do it again ,stu armitage couldn't make it, neither could dave heath,or Geoff hall and Barbra(lindly) as was, poor old dave was working ,stuart and wife were languishing in Tenerife,as are Geoff and bar .can any one track any other girls or boys?everthings dried up latterly.

realy enjoyed the get together, must do it again ,stu armitage couldn't make it, neither could dave heath,or Geoff hall and Barbra(lindly) as was, poor old dave was working ,stuart and wife were languishing in Tenerife,as are Geoff and bar .can any one track any other girls or boys?everthings dried up latterly.

I know what you mean about everything drying up mines shriveled up also.You can get some cream for it Doug.