Walter Fox & Partners

gracie

tha knows when that deerd ian , thal look a lot bera than tha looks nar.Ive knwn your dad and uncle frank since I was 15 steve , taught me to gas weld, set me on welding off cuts from under guillotine ithink I had a 8ft x 6ft patch work sheet of metal by end of my second day,very very happy days ,all good guys sadly some have past, bot live on in our memorys.

tha knows when that deerd ian , thal look a lot bera than tha looks nar.Ive knwn your dad and uncle frank since I was 15 steve , taught me to gas weld, set me on welding off cuts from under guillotine ithink I had a 8ft x 6ft patch work sheet of metal by end of my second day,very very happy days ,all good guys sadly some have past, bot live on in our memorys.

You cheeky sod,I'll let you know that when I was male modeling for Y fronts in Grattans catalogue I was praised for the way I held my posture.(I had to hold it myself no body else would).

Ian about that modelingyou did, I understood it was for Arthur Mudfords and Chipperfields circus, but yoyve probably grown out of that by now.I know you've stopped wearing the nose now.

---------- Post added 25-03-2015 at 20:08 ----------

Ian about that modelingyou did, I understood it was for Arthur Mudfords and Chipperfields circus, but yoyve probably grown out of that by now.I know you've stopped wearing the nose now.and the guy ropes kept tripping you :hihi::hihi:

• 3 months later...
hello, is there anyone there.?Its gone awful quiet last post was by bill brooks. no it wasn't,it was by me just now.

Hi Doug,it has gone quiet you are right.Maybe most of them are in a nursing home by now and can't get access to a computer .Hope you and your gaffer are well .Will phone you soon,look after your self . Ian.