Which Speed Garage Nights Are Recommended In Sheffield?

johnno

Originally posted by sexygal

johnno lush on mondays @ banus! u used to come before when it was rnb? thye playin speed garage every monday now fergie from niche is resident

Yes sexygal I used to go theyre it were a good night. not had chance to go since they been playin speed garage. mite go down this monday.

U goin aswell/

Originally posted by spyro2000

Yeah that confused me too :confused:

What do you mean by that OwlsChick

Thats what my good old friends at studio beatz teld me

said they play the next months tunes at the end of the previous month, if you get me, ooo i dont know ive confused my self

:loopy: <------- Me

SPEED GARAGE:

2Step (also known as 2 step, two step or 2 step garage) is a typically British style of modern dance music and one of the two major sub-genres of UK Garage (although UK Garage is sometimes imprecisely used as a synonym for 2Step), together with its brother 4x4 Garage.

:suspect: clears up nothing really haha.

and i think owlschick means that they play newer material before it's released or on general radio play because the dj's play promo's they have been sent......i guess

(im not a fan of the 50,000 names for genre's of music ..... it gets more silly by the day)

Originally posted by johnno

Yes sexygal I used to go theyre it were a good night. not had chance to go since they been playin speed garage. mite go down this monday.

U goin aswell/

johnno...i will be dere on monday...wud be go 2 c yaa?

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Archived