Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Lyceum Fri 11 Dec-Sun 10 Jan

Lyceum

my favourite memory is a few years ago when i was 13, A load of my friends and i travelled to lincoln to see Aladin, And we arrived really early and could here everyone running about screaming because some of the actors were really ill and couldnt come to set so they were going to be struggling, my friends and i volunteered to help and ended up learning 2 dances within 30 minutes!

It was a right good laugh and we got loads of goodies too!

my favourite memory is watching the manor operatic society. Been to a few of them with my boys when they were younger and they always had some pastry from somewhere and it was thrown at people in the audience and they threw it back. Reminded me of a teacher in school who had pinpoint accuracy with a blackboard rubber to anyone misbehaving

I am nearly 36 and always go to see a traditional panto with the folks (we all love it, dad even gets into the "He's behind you" bit). The best "non traditional" panto we have ever seen has to be Jim Davidson's "Sinderella" in Manchester, special memories as one of our friends that went with us that night has since died.

I love to see the kids all getting into the boo hiss and trying to catch the sweets - and the whole atmosphere - panto proves we don't need tv!!

Archived