Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Lyceum Fri 11 Dec-Sun 10 Jan

Lyceum

Unfortunately I missed out on my prize

I tried to PM my details to you when I received notification of winning but all I got was a message saying your inbox was full. What a shame, I had really been looking forward to it. I know that the same thing happened to a fellow forumer who I have been in contact with. It really is a shame because we had both tied to send a PM lots of times on Thursday evening

• 4 weeks later...

Just back from the final performance.

Wonderful show and great to see everyone enjoyed it. We left on a buzzing high.

It is wonderful to see that Tommy Cooper's spirit saw fit to enter Damian Williams and was that Toyah's own body in that rubber suit?

We had been to the Manor Operatic a couple of weeks ago and can say that there is no competition. They were both fantastic and we are lucky to have had two wonderful pantos this year. They had their differences ... and similarities .... but you would be hard pushed to say that one was better ... just different (and the MOS do it for love, not money)

Archived