Blink - who do you see?

I think I just met Mr.Jesus Christ!!! I've played games like this before there cool. Have you seen or heard about the one when you look at a spiriling circle then look at you hand on which you use your mouse and your skin looks to be moving? That is really freaky! Its on the net somewhere,

Winter

This is naff! yes, it's a bloke with a beard. I realised this even before I attempted to make myself permanently cross-eyed.

Copy the image into an image editor, invert it (black <> white) and you'll see what it is...

If people are gullible enough to find this interesting, I have a couple of overseas timeshares that are going cheap... ;)

Originally posted by Abby

This is naff! yes, it's a bloke with a beard. I realised this even before I attempted to make myself permanently cross-eyed.

Copy the image into an image editor, invert it (black <> white) and you'll see what it is...

If people are gullible enough to find this interesting, I have a couple of overseas timeshares that are going cheap... ;)

Gullible?

What Untruth is being peddled here?

But not many people experiment with persistence of vision, and in that light I believe it is interesting. No one is fooled into thinking it is actually george harrison appearing to them.

I tried making a few myself - and it's not as easy as it looks. It's a gadget, a thing you try once or twice and then show it to your friends because they may not have seen it.

Gullible doesn't feature.

Archived