Billy Sharp a legend

canadablade

Bringing sharp back isn;t the answer to ANY of the questions at united, we can see that with ward and camera we already have 2 strikers who can do the 'poachers role' and much better than sharp did it.

Let him keep scoring and then flog him ASAP and buy a central defender with the money we get from him and killa's sales.

Bringing sharp back isn;t the answer to ANY of the questions at united, we can see that with ward and camera we already have 2 strikers who can do the 'poachers role' and much better than sharp did it.

Let him keep scoring and then flog him ASAP and buy a central defender with the money we get from him and killa's sales.

I think Sharp will do well with a team that plays football - hence doncaster i cant see him doing well for utd as they play a long ball game

I think Sharp will do well with a team that plays football - hence doncaster i cant see him doing well for utd as they play a long ball game

I would disagree with you saying that we play a long ball game now, yes we do have big strikers but with the addition of harper and with wardy out wide we have actually started to play much more balls into the strikers feet from midfield and working it from there.

Even so- i don't think it would work- wardy is a much better player than sharp-quicker, can take players on and gets important goals.

I would disagree with you saying that we play a long ball game now, yes we do have big strikers but with the addition of harper and with wardy out wide we have actually started to play much more balls into the strikers feet from midfield and working it from there.

Even so- i don't think it would work- wardy is a much better player than sharp-quicker, can take players on and gets important goals.

Let them keep the myth going if it makes me feel better;

Blades = nasty long ball

Owls = Real Madrid of the Championship

We mixed it up very nicely last night, Quinn nearly scored a blinder, we carved the Forest defence open with neat passing twice, Camara was very unlucky not to slip the ball under the keeper and Killa should have buried his one on one, but he's a defender not an attacker.

Good stuff by the Blades and let the Pigs worry about their own style of play, Long Ball is order of the day down at Hillsborough, don't listen to our bitter little friends....10 points tells you all you need to know.

init weird all these crap wednesday players we have had and united signed how many

alan quinn

leigh bromby x2 twice

dereck geary

snapped ryan france up from our noses

then utd slate all ours players??

im sure they would have tudders with out any question