Tudor Mint Dragon & Wizard Collectors

Is there anyone who can tell me where I could take some old Tudor Mint Dragons and Wizards to sell them for a fair price? I really have no idea where to go and need to get rid of them - the sooner the better! The problem is, given my situation, I fear that someone will gladly take advantage and seriously underpay. I'm not looking to make my fortune, just to pay bills! Any suggestions?:confused:

Is there anyone who can tell me where I could take some old Tudor Mint Dragons and Wizards to sell them for a fair price? I really have no idea where to go and need to get rid of them - the sooner the better! The problem is, given my situation, I fear that someone will gladly take advantage and seriously underpay. I'm not looking to make my fortune, just to pay bills! Any suggestions?:confused:

Hi, further to your post regarding selling your Myth and Magic collection. I was talking to a chap who bought some of my sons collection through Ebay about your post on here. He would be interested to know which pieces you have for sale particularly Dragons. If you're interested, let me have your Email address I'll pass it on to him. Regards Kev

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Hi, further to your post regarding selling your Myth and Magic collection. I was talking to a chap who bought some of my sons collection through Ebay about your post on here. He would be interested to know which pieces you have for sale particularly Dragons. If you're interested, let me have your Email address I'll pass it on to him. Regards Kev

Hi Kev

Is there any chance you could do the same for me and pass on my email to this chap please? Im not really looking to sell but rather just identify this specific resin statue im assuming is from Tudor Mints Land of Dragons collection. Ive exhausted links, websites and endless google images but cannot find anything and im baffled haha??

Thanks in advance