Iconic Sheffield "stores"

The Attic sandwich shop, down an alley of the High Street, did the best sandwiches in Sheffield

Could that have been Aldine Court down from Blacks on High St. If it's the same outlet, it was a record shop prior or after, depending on the year of the sandwich shop. K&D Records had the one i'm thinking of on Aldine Court in the 80s and early 90s.

I remember a record shop on London Rd and it was there in the mid 70s, next door or next but one to Harveys Opticians, which is still there to this very day, but what was the record shop called? Please, anyone?

was it J & BW - Secondhand records and musical stuff?

Could that have been Aldine Court down from Blacks on High St. If it's the same outlet, it was a record shop prior or after, depending on the year of the sandwich shop. K&D Records had the one i'm thinking of on Aldine Court in the 80s and early 90s.

No, it was the next one down, opposite TJ Hughes. I think theres a Pizza Hut on the corner now. Just looked on Google Earth, its called High Court

Memories, memories, memories.... what was the name of the stationery shop on The Moor opposite Debenhams, was there for years and we always went in when down town.

Robert Brothers also The Moor had a cafe downstairs with little 2p kiddy rides and somebody dressed up as Rupert The Bear.

And Redgates, I used to love the model train section with the lines over head and the escalators up the middle.

Memories, memories, memories.... what was the name of the stationery shop on The Moor opposite Debenhams, was there for years and we always went in when down town.

Robert Brothers also The Moor had a cafe downstairs with little 2p kiddy rides and somebody dressed up as Rupert The Bear.

And Redgates, I used to love the model train section with the lines over head and the escalators up the middle.

Lonsdale Universal

Archived